Skinny Tox LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
This section describes when and what types of personal information we may collect.
When you do any of these:
- Set up an account on Skinny Tox Ltd website
- Place an order
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Upload an image or comment on a website or one of our social media posts
- Sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Fill out any forms on any Skinny Tox Ltd website
- Browse our website
- Correspond with us, in any way including by phone, email or chat facility.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone/ mobile number
- Payment information
Any other information you may make available to us.
We might sometimes ask you other details depending on the circumstances. Whenever we ask for information if you are required to provide it this is indicated by an asterisk.
We’ll also require your credit or debit card details when you place an order (unless you pay with PayPal or using one of the payment options offered through Klarna).
We collect personal information to allow us to process and fulfil your orders. Email addresses or telephone numbers collected allow us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with an order. Your information may also be provided to our third party service providers to complete the fulfilment of your order.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- So we can personalise your shopping experience on our websites.
- To assess the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To keep you updated about your orders.
- To maintain our records and your account with us.
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes – so we can improve our websites and their services to you.
- Identify the devices operating systems and applications you use to access our website.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our websites. Also to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To understand your behaviour (based on the information available to us) so that we can send or show you information, offers, surveys and online advertisements for products or promotions we believe are most likely to interest you.
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- To process your application when you enter a competition, promotion or prize draw. (If there are other purposes specific to that competition promotion or prize draw, these will be explained in the applicable Competition Terms & Conditions).
- To comply with legal obligations placed on us (for example by maintaining records of accidents on our premises as required by health and safety legislation).
- How can I opt out from receiving marketing and newsletters?
- If you sign up to our newsletter, or ask us to send it to you, we may keep you informed by email about our products and special offers that we think you’ll like.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, or to change your mind at any time. You can opt out by:
- Choosing not to sign up for our newsletter and other marketing offers when you create your account.
- Changing your settings in the ‘Manage Contact Preferences’ section in the My Account pages of our website.
- Unsubscribing from our newsletters by following the link on the newsletter (every newsletter we send you will include a link at the bottom to allow you to easily opt out)
- We’ll try our best to process your request promptly but it may take a few days for your contact preferences to be changed.
Securing your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
For more information on cookies please visit: www.whatarecookies.com/
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; or if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us in writing to Skinny Tox LTD, 85 Great Portland, Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W SLT
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will correct promptly any information found to be incorrect.